Dressmaking as a vocation has changed lives, empowered the less privileged and has positioned some great talents from Ghana on the global stage with their ubiquitous African styles. Collectively, fashion made in Ghana is wealthy to be celebrated.
Organizers of Eastern Fashion Awards has announced date and categories for the maiden edition of the notable fashion awards. This year’s event is slated on the 7th December, 2019 in the Eastern Regional Capital, Koforidua with the theme “ Celebrating the Passion for Fashion”.
A breed from conglomerate of fashion made in Ghana hereby outdoors Eastern Fashion Awards to part on the back of the industry players in dressmaking within the boundaries of Eastern part of Ghana.
Below are the categories for nominations for the maiden edition
- Men’s Designer of the Year
- Women’s Designer of the Year
- African Wear Designer of the Year
- Best Suit Designer of the Year
- Best Wedding Dress Designer of the Year
- Fashion Accessory Designer of the Year
- Best Embroidery Designer of the Year
- Fashion School of the Year
- Leadership Award of the Year
- Long Service Award
- Young Fashion Designer of the Year
- Make-up Artiste of the Year
- Barber of the Year
- Emerging Fashion Designer of the Year
- Fashion Blogger of the Year
- Fashion Photographer of the Year
- Fabric Producer of the Year
- Best Unisex Fashion Designer of the Year
- Hair Stylish of the Year
- Physically Challenged Award.
For more information please call 0244079390