Exercise or workouts is any movement that makes your muscles work and requires your body to burn calories and also tone other parts of the body.
There are many types of physical activity, including swimming, running, jogging, walking and dancing, to name a few.
Being active has been shown to have many health benefits, both physically and mentally. It may even help you live longer.
Here are the top 10 ways regular exercise benefits your body and brain.
1. It Can Make You Feel Happier.
Exercise has been shown to improve your mood and decrease feelings of depression, anxiety and stress.
2. It Can Help With Weight Loss.
Some studies have shown that inactivity is a major factor in weight gain and obesity. To understand the effect of exercise on weight reduction, it is important to understand the relationship between exercise and energy expenditure.
3. It Is Good for Your Muscles and Bones.
Exercise plays a vital role in building and maintaining strong muscles and bones. Physical activity like weight lifting can stimulate muscle building when paired with adequate protein intake.
4. It Can Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease.
Lack of regular physical activity is a primary cause of chronic disease. Regular exercise has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, cardiovascular fitness and body composition, yet decrease blood pressure and blood fat levels.
5. It Can Help Skin Health.
Your skin can be affected by the amount of oxidative stress in your body. Oxidative stress occurs when the body’s antioxidant defences cannot completely repair the damage that free radicals cause to cells.
Hence for your regular workout routines to be done properly, here are a few items needed.
- Workout Leggings, which should be stretchy and very comfortable to exercise in with your choice of workouts.
- Sports Bra/tube, which also depends on bust size and what exactly they being used for.
- Men’s challenger shorts which also be the right length and size and should be able to enhance free movement.
- Right shoes this is basically the most important thing. Not getting the right size can get you an injured foot. So one needs to get the right shoe for the right job. Running shoes for running, tennis shoes for tennis. It isn’t best to multitask a shoe!